New project won't load

I’m trying to start my new and first project on webflow, but every time open the project, it won’t load. It’a taking so much tme, yesterday I tried and gave up after an hour. Same thing today.

Did you get your issue resolved?

i used another browser, however it’s still not working with safari.

You’ll need to use Chrome to get the best experience.

Yeah Safari is a common, common issue that gives people challenges. I’ve read numerous articles on all the little annoying things that this browser presents. The thing about it, is it’s really difficult to pinpoint the exact central problem. Not sure where to start with that browser, the range is widespread.

Hi @kkkaren thanks for posting and thanks for the insight @garymichael1313 :slight_smile:

I tried to reproduce this with Safari 11 on Mac OS X 10 but wasn’t able to.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.