NEW Problem: renaming Text-block DOES NOT RENAME

A student has to problem when he want to rename the class-nameµ

The name of the ‘text block’ does not rename!

Hi’s preview: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
shared website:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/yannick-valentijn?utm_source=yannick-valentijn&preview=8b813e016e31f87204645b334edb50a6

Hi @KarelRosseel82,

Thanks for posting about this! Can you please try the following:

If you’re unable to reproduce the behavior using Incognito, then please disable your browser extensions to understand which extension is causing a conflict.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

hi I am student of Karel and i have the same problem

my project
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/abdeslam-valentijn?utm_source=abdeslam-valentijn&preview=79e0ce41c39d27e26e29e6bd3bbf802f

Problem 2 because name is not change => we can not animate 2 donuts!!

Thanks to view the printscreenvideo

Karel

Hello again,

Thanks for the screencast and the added info. I was able to repro on my end and seems this specific Text Element might be corrupted.

Can you please delete the element, add a new Text Block, give it the ‘Hartje’ class and then adjust the Interaction?

Once you add a new element, the Class name should be reflected on the element. Here’s a quick screencast with these steps: Screen Recording 2019-02-04...

Hope this helps :wink:

I do not understand console: this is what i get:
but when I try to reproduce the problem: the console is empty while doing the bug.
AND THE PROBLEM STAYS A PROBLEM!

Thanks to help
Karel

Just run into this myself. Renaming the class didn’t rename it in the navigator and when hovering over the element on canvas it shows it as “div block” even though selecting an element will show the correct name in the selector area. I noped the hell out of this state as soon as I saw this and reloaded the latest backup (which I am now doing twice as often with these weird problems as of late), and this fixed things.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.