Need uppercase in slug

I need to have a slug for a page that reflects a product name where the name has upper case letters in it–camelcase. Is it possible to do that? Even though the page name has the proper case, the slug that is created is forced to lower case, and will not save changes when corrected.

Having the same issue, please let me know if its possible to do this without programmatically setting the slug

This is not possible with Webflow hosting.

Why is it every time we hit a wall in Webflow, most of the webdev teams just reinforce it’s not possible which basically says, “thanks for trying us out, but you can add this to your list of why Webflow can’t and won’t work for your basic client’s needs, try another platform.” Instead of “Hey, it’s possible with some hacks, and we’ll work on getting on par with other platforms”. Between this and some basic data limitations in the CMS, I’m constantly being made to look like a fool in front of my clients who agreed to re-platform but constantly hit constraints or shortcomings.

Hey Jay, first, despite his handle and title, Jeff isn’t part of Webflow, just a community member like us who struggles with all of the same issues.

All platforms have limitations, that’s pretty much the definition of a platform. It levels some tech to make it more accessible, but at the edges of that leveled space are walls that are now steeper. Trade-offs. Webflow’s pretty good at making design more accessible ( than raw CSS and HTML ) but it imposes restrictions on paths, and has virtually no support for client-side devs. Trade-offs.

You’re free to extend those limitations, where you can. For an uppercase in the path, Webflow is not case-sensitive in the CMS or page slugs, but if your goal is just display, you can updated the displayed location using JS. Lookup “js replace history”.