Need help with menu design on Webflow site

Err, not sure what I did but now my nav button will not go away on a mobile device once opened.

My goal with the nav, on mobile, is to have an image(the drawing you see) show up right by the nav icon on any screen but the desktop one.

I’m sure there is a better way than how I got it setup but at a bit of a loss for this. I’m also sure Im making this more complicated than necessary :confused:

Here is my public share link: LINK

Changing the link from:
This

To

Should fix it. I think because it’s a link it thinks it doesn’t have to close the menu because it thinks that it is already going to another page so there is no need to close the nav menu.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply @DharmaNode

The problem is that solution won’t work if you are on another page because the section will not be on the page other than the first page.

I need to be able to link to a section on another page from any other page.

Well, after some research, seems the ONLY way is to create a completely separate nav menu and use that one on non-home pages. Heh, found the answer in the same question I had last year…guess they are still working on this :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.