Need Help with gift shop interaction design

Hello guys I am working on a website for a unique gift shop business in Germany and I would like to ask from you help with some interactions.

https://farblix.de/shop/personalisierte-portraits/portraet-set-mit-acrylfarben/

In the website I attached there is a good example of the the interaction I want:
-The amount of people you can choose , the the size of the canvas and the colour selection-
those selection will lead the client to add the complete product with the price being depended on the size and amount of people.
Thank from ahead !!!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi there @Kostiac95

Welcome to Webflow Forums… so there are some issues with your post :slight_smile: - I can’t quite figure out what it is that you are asking… are you asking for someone to design the interaction for you from scratch? to build a page replica of your example for you? or help you do it?

Do you have something that you have done already? - you need to post a “read only” link so we could have a look… and generally if you are asking for someone to do it for you you probably should post it in the “freelancer” section… that being said, I don’t know who would want to build a page for you for free… help certainly, but not do your job for you :slight_smile:

that being said maybe someone may have some interest to do it - you never know… but in any event you really should clarify what it is that you are looking for…