Need help with automatically replying to emails to customers

Hello Webflowers,

I have created a form list on Webflow, I would like an auto-reply to be sent to the customer after they have subscribed by sending me an email through my webflow website, not really sure how to do it if anyone could give me some advice it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Nadeem Albaydany :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

As far as I know this can only be done by using Zapier, Integromat or a custom code solution. You’d use the ‘when form is submitted’ trigger and a ‘send an email’ action. This works roughly the same in both Zapier and Integromat.

do you have to pay for Zapier?

@nadalbay both Zapier and Integromat have free plans. I find integromat’s better, it’s a bit harder to set up but their free plan includes steps, IE send an email only if this condition was met, zapier doesn’t include that on their free plan.

ok thank you, do you know where there is any tutorials of how to integrate it with Webflow?

I don’t have a video of that exact set-up but this should give you some good ideas Webflow OKC Meetup // Apps + Zaps - YouTube. It shows you how to use Zapier but the idea is the same. I’ve used integromat for similar things and it’s pretty straightforward.

brilliant :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the help