Need help with anchor links

Anchor errors! I edited a template and everything worked fine. When I went to post the latest changes it works correctly on my laptop 1920x1080, 100% view on browser… Every other device I use in the house, no matter the browser, the anchors do not work correctly. I have deleted the entire navigation bar and rebuilt it from scratch. It is simplistic. I put in a link box add text to it link the link box to a section on the page, have checked that the section names are set correctly but it does not work properly! You can see the webflow version of the site at revmoto.webflow.io. Any thoughts would be appreciated. All the scripting looks correct to me but I am obviously missing something.

Note that we are presently work on it so you may see it while in progress of change >.< It appears to be in the javascript where the error is but there are over 4500 lines lol

Hi @Danielle_R_Collins Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.