I currently have two minisites which are designed in Webflow:
and I have three minisites which are not (they are done using custom code):
I’m looking for a freelancer who will:
- Consolidate A and B into one Webflow site with two pages.
- Create a set of Webflow Symbols from these two pages which can be used to create further pages.
- Clean up the design structure, class names etc., without changing the design, and compile basic documentation of how to build further pages.
- Port C into that Webflow site as the front page (does not have to be a 100% design match since we plan to improve it).
- Port D and E into that Webflow site.
The five steps can be over time in the said sequence. Steps 1-3 are most pressing now.
The final result should be a multi-page static Webflow site which can be exported and deployed on a custom server. No Webflow CMS.
Please contact me at adam [at] twardoch [dot] com with offers.