Need help resizing thumbnails

Hi everone. I am trying to figure out how to resize thumbnails so that they are all the same size in height.
Here is the project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/daltoncapital?preview=850dc8041ca5d1624ff2089be5603f6e

Either make the images all the same size using a photo editing tool, or make a div for each image that has the same height and width, then apply the images are a background. :smile:

hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. I do want to avoid using a photo editing tool. It’s too bad that setting the height for the image doesn’t actually do what one should expect.

in the long run, using a simple photo editing tool can make your workflow faster :smile:

I know, it’s that I recently cancelled my Adobe Creative Cloud. But now that I am thinking of it, I do have an app called PhotoBulk that optimizes and resizes. That’s what I should use.

yup. there are many free apps that will let you fix the image size. which is all you need.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.