NEED HELP: I published my website on my domain but when I search my website on google it says udelop.com is almost here! The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website

Hi there,

I published my website on my domain but when I search my website on google it says udelop.com is almost here! The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.

I also added SEO titles and icon for my website but they won’t show up!

Please help me :frowning: thank you for your support!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

It takes a while for your changes to reflect in Google, upwards of a couple of weeks even.
Have you submitted your sitemap to Google through Google Search Console? That’s the best way to let Google know your site is up and has changes.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I added TXT DNS record that google provided me but it still won’t appear on google. Maybe I should wait…

Have you completed the steps in this guide?

it still won’t show up on google, even though I added google dns! I also removed the other wordpress hosting from my domain but I don’t know what’s the problem…
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 19.49.50|622x499

1 Like

it appears on google now :smiley: thank you!

1 Like

Great! Happy to hear you got it working. Once you set up your records and sitemap, it usually take some time to show up in Google, but I see you managed to get it up and running in a couple of days!

Please mark my answer as the solution to this question so other users can find it easily :slight_smile:

that’s interesting. ok sure! thanks again for your help!

1 Like