Need HELP for this theme!

Hi, guys. I’m new to webflow. Currently i’m working on this theme here http://classy-template.webflow.io/
but i don’t know how to customize those “pages” after the click interactions. :sob:

Or could someone tell me how to make something like this from the scratch ? I read all the interaction tutorials videos but still no hlep…

Hi @cloudmax! Welcome to Webflow.
It is hard to be sure on 100% without “read-only” link, but seems you have to find that blocks in the Navigator. Should look like this >>>

These blocks (section, divs) probably hidden or/and been moved out of screen.

Hope you can work it out :wink:

Hi, sabanna

thank you so much for the help :yum:
I found it ! It is the window block but how am i able to customize them ? i’m sorry, still very new to this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The “pages” are on the sides of the viewport. You cant see them because their position is negative:

In order to edit them, find them in the navigator
and change their negative position to zero.

That will make it appear on the viewport so you can edit it.
Once you are done return the negative value back.

Cheers

2 Likes

OMG, you are awesome :smiley:
btw i don’t see any negative value, they all show up " auto" or 0

here’s what i did
first i click

then i selected one of these screen then go to style

Hi @cloudmax, if you are still having any issues with this, can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, really speed things up. :slight_smile: It is impossible to tell you why the negative margin in the site design is the way it is, without the read only link :wink:

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

1 Like

Hi @cyberdave, i already solved this problem :smile: however i got new problems here http://forum.webflow.com/t/how-come-the-the-final-view-is-different/12167/1
any assistance will be grateful :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.