Need help achieving a Navbar Menu State in Desktop breakpoint down & Non Menu state for 1280 Breakpoint and up on a single Navbar element?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience or knows how to resolve the issue of the Navbar State being Menu for the desktop breakpoint down, and Default for 1280 Breakpoint and up on a single Navbar element? I understand that can easily be achieved with 2 different Navbar elements but I need this to be done via the one Navbar element.

Here is an image outlining my issue:

• Outlined in blue (where I want navbar to be default state with no dropdown menu, and links showing) Currently not able to natively achieve this this via the yellow highlighted area in the element settings panel as the 1280 breakpoint option doesn’t show)
  • Outlined in red (where I want Navbar set to Menu state - Already done)

Please help?? I’ve done some research and unless I’m using all the wrong key words there doesn’t seem to be any info about this anywhere!

See my read only link below (there are 2 separate navbars showing how id like each based on the breakpoint for ease of understanding)

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - Navbar Test Site)