Navbar overlap making me crazy

Hi everyone,

I can’t understand why my navbar overlaps with the text behind it when I open the site with my phone. When I look at the different sizes within the designer it all works; but when I open the same link on my phone, everything is a mess.

I’ve already tried to put the navbar as relative and give it a z value of 1000, I’ve searched all over and can’t find a solution.

If someone has encountered this problem, I’d appreciate some light on it.

Thank you all,

• LF

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/enciclopedia-cci?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=enciclopedia-cci&preview=524e2b6e12b94043a27719a261af1c82&workflow=preview

Hi @LFMM! First, let me welcome you to the forum/community. Can you give me a little more detail about what device you are using (browser, and OS, and device model)

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. My phone is an iPhone 8 plus

Hi @LFMM your issue is related to 2D & 3D transforms when you delete it or make it invisible or set z to 0 your Hero Split Left will take its original position.

1 Like

Thanks, @Stan! I first hid the transform and the issue continued, then deleted it and the issue is now resolved. Thanks for your help.

hi @LFMM glad to see that it worked for you. If you don’t have further question related to your issue fee free to close your request as solved. :slight_smile: