Navbar menu opening up in the center of page?

Not sure why because it was previously working before but I had so many issues that some stuff got screwy.

My NavBar Menu is not opening up directly underneath the bar anymore. It’s now located off the screen much further down. Short of recreating the navbar again, what can I do to fix this?

Also, y’all might know this: On my big cube links, I made them all combo classes before I messed with the states… I had to do them all one at a time, is there any way to apply a state to an original class in that combo? O would I need to recreate those again?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jacquelines-top-notch-project?preview=f4496f95e5a55e8dd2c6541e416da8e3

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You have a div block wrapper on your nav menu that says 100vh. I’m not sure why it’s like that. Also, you shouldn’t nest the other links inside the navbar component as it can affect responsiveness. I suggest positioning those links using absolute or relative positioning.

For those cube links, just add a nested class to each one individually and you can style them separately while retaining the top level styling. Thats how CSS works. If you are new to web development I suggest watching this video. Webflow 101 crash course | Webflow University