Nav links to nav dropdowns?

Is there an easy way to turn the nav links into dropdown items or do you have to start with a dropdown first? How do you adjust the width of the dropdown after removing the carrot? It says it’s on auto width but does not auto resize.

Thanks,
Julie

Hi @Luccimia, you can drag nav links into drop-down list containers. You can give the drop-down a class and then setting the width property. If you can share the read-only link to your site, we can take a further look.

Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University

Can you give a little more detail, are you trying to move links you have now into a dropdown?

Cheers, Dave

Hi @Luccimia, Can you please update your post following these guidelines: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m doing it the way you mentioned - just wondered if there was a different way.

Thanks
Julie

Hi guys.

I just made a dropdown menu. Is there a possible way to make the first link clickable aswell? (I use dropdown with a hover effect, so i just want the dropdown link to link to a page aswell) So its not only the sub links. I just think

2 Likes