My Website says its published but it's not showing up

Hi I published my website simply to the webflow.io address.
There is content on my website home page but when I visit the URL I get an error site not found message.

It says my site is published and shows the green check box. Are there any common reasons why it wouldn’t show up that I can check for?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Try to republish it. See if that resolves the issue. Clicking the link will insure there are no typo’s.

Thanks Jeff! I’ve tried to republish a few times with no luck. Strangely, I haven’t used any advanced settings or changed anything it’s all super simple. That’s the project link below. Please let me know if you can notice anything?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jeffreyjohnson?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jeffreyjohnson&preview=c8452c6ad984f98cf71ce6681129b41e&mode=preview

Can’t access publishing options on a read only link. Try changing the project name and publish see if that fixes it. If you shared the staging URL we could at least check. Otherwise I would open a ticket.

Thanks Jeff! What’s the staging url. That’s the address right.
It’s now jeffreyjohnsontest.webflow.io
It was jeffreyjohnson.webflow.io
I just changed it and tried it again with no luck still getting the “page not found” message.

It’s showing in the editor just fine.

Loads for me.

Thanks jeff you are awesome! God I hope Webflow pays you. A lot!

I just realized it does work! But it doesn’t work when I put a www. before it.

That’s what was happening before but now it works fine but do you know how I can add the additional url to include the www. version?

You are my hero Jeff!

Well Thanks. I don’t work for Webflow, I’m just a forum member elevated to a moderator.

You can’t when publishing to the Webflow.io domain. You would need a custom domain and a site plan.

You’re not just a moderator.

You’re an American hero. God bless you sir!