My webflow website is taking too long to load and showing can't be reached in ipad and ios devices can any one guide me . where am i going wrong?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[1]: Webflow - KandarpBhatt.com [2]:

Hi @Hitendra_Varma,

What error are you getting when visiting your site on iPad/iOS?

If you haven’t already, you could try setting the www version of your domain to the default domain to see if this fixes your issue.

Thankyou for quick response @mww below is abrief intro about my issue…
site can’t be reached and failed to establish secure connection.
and than after few minutes my site gets loaded. into the browser below i’m sharing you the screenshot.

Hi @Hitendra_Varma,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I’m unable to replicate this issue on my end, would you be able to try clearing your browser cache and testing the site again?

1 Like

Thankyou @mww i had tried to open it in private window and it is working fine … Thanx a lot can you please help me in reducing the site load time…?? as my website is taking too long to load

No problem!

It’s not slow loading for me, the speed test score is pretty good: Website Speed Test | Pingdom Tools

That being said, here are a list of things you can do to improve your sites performance:

1. Delete unused styles (example screenshot)
  2. Removing Unused Interactions
  3. Delete unused Symbols
  4. Minification of HTML, CSS, JS
  5. Delete any unused images from the asset manager
  6. Delete any unused Pages
  7. Delete unused Collections
  8. Reduce the amount of interactions/number of styles being used through out elements/each page
  9. Reduce the size/optimize your images. Here are a few free image optimizing tools: TinyJPG and TinyPNG
1 Like

Thankyou @mww for the confirmation i think there might be issue with the internet speed from my side …
I will follow all the above steps…
again thankyou for your help