My new company website - my first ever website!

This site really is amazing. Great work!

Sensational stuff! :trophy:

Aesthetically, I am very pleased :v::star_struck:

You’re most welcome.

Good, I’m glad you were able to fix those things. Mostly the duplication, as that could have had very detrimental effects on you site with Google Search.

I don’t depend on only one tool for SEO audits. Woorank is good for some things, but not for things like page speed, mobile audits and the keyword clouds/ tables can be confusing and inaccurate, as well as the social media section of the tool. All that having been said, scoring is 69 isn’t anything to sneeze at. :metal:t3:

These days, if you can get 20 good to high quality backlinks, you are a Super Star! Push quality over quantity to your link team and I think your brand will do well. You have a great site and the product sounds great, so that would be my approach. If you have the budget, I’d even look @ Backlinko (no, they are not an affiliate of mine.) as a good tool for backlinking.

OK, Sounds good. @PixelGeek knows Webflow much better than I do, so I’ll defer to his knowledge base on that one.

OK, if you want, let me know when you finish that and I’ll gladly do another audit for you and let you know if I find anything.

Take care,
~B.

1 Like

@itbrian40 thank you again, amazing post!

We have fully updated everything and now uploaded the sitemap to Google and performed a new fetch and indexing.

In your experience, how long does this take? My one concern is the SERPs, which for us, you can see below:

You can see that these are all wrong. Wrong headings, wrong descriptions, wrong ordering etc.

For example, Indsutry solutions fashion, is a meta description not the meta title. The same can be said for Social Proof News, Awards - this is the meta description of our blog page. On top of that, you can also see that under About us, Google is picking up text from the page and not the meta description I have added in Webflow.

Is there anyway to prioritise these? Fix the meta titles and meta descriptions?

Any feedback on this would be amazing as the part-time girl who does our marketing is amazing at B2B marketing and copy writing, but lacks the knowledge in terms of the nitty-gritty finer SEO technicalities.

@irishbuckley,

My apologies Irish, I’m a digital marketer and I’m not that well versed with the settings of Webflow that effect what you’re seeing. I’d have to defer you to @PixelGeek or someone else more adept with the details of how to do these things inside of the interface. The only thing I would do would be in Google Search Console; I would fetch your site again after you’re sure that all your Titles and Meta Descriptions are exactly the way you want them. I’m sure someone will help you with the settings part.

Good Luck!
~B.

@irishbuckley,

I brought this topic up in today’s Twitch stream. Here is a link to the time stamp where Nelson is addressing this: Twitch This may be what you’ve already done, but I just wanted to show you what @PixelGeek taught me (us?) on the stream today so you can check it against your work.

Thanks,
~B.

1 Like

Hi @itbrian40 thanks for the link and thanks for bringing up my post! Appreciated.

I’ve updated everythingin the Webflow CMS and thing sare improving, but still not quite where I want them to be, but I’ll persevere.

Here is the new SERPs on Google when you search Taggstar

As you can see However, the meta title in google is not the same as the meta title in Webflow:

I’ll wait for Google to reindex in a couple of ays, but anyone with SEO knowledge on how Google decides what pages to show here would be greatly appreciated.

@irishbuckley

Why not just pus the re-index in Google Search Console? Then you won’t have to wait. Let me know if you need help with that, but you can Google it to see the “how to” on it.

Google Sitelinks that show in the SERPs may be based on some of these things:

• Site ranks on the first page for the keyword(s)/context that generate the Sitelinks listing
  • Ease of spidering
  • Structured navigation
  • Popular internal pages appear as Sitelinks.
  • Strong CTAs from the SERPS.
  • Unique titles and meta descriptions on internal pages.

Take care,
~B.

Nice work. Clean and Modern design.

Tiny issue. Change line height for this menu (Like this its looks like two sepeerate links - not one):

Tiny two: missing active state on mobile menu.

Awesome! Great work!

@irishbuckley
Hello mate, your website keeps inspiring me.
Was wondering if you could share a little tip. I’ve noticed you have a login dashboard on your website. From what I know, we can’t create user accounts in webflow. Would you tell how did you overcome this situation?
I’m working on a prototype website and I need to show that users are able to Signup/Login