My navigation doesn't highlight correctly?

The first item in my navigation doesn’t highlight when the first section of the page is in view. Instead the nav item for the second section lower down the page highlights.

I’m guessing it has something to do with how the first section is collapsible/expandable as it seems to work ok once the top section is expanded. I’ve tried designating different elements as the target of the first nav link.

Any thoughts on how I can fix it? I’ve been trying different things for a while but I’m guessing it’s something simple I just don’t understand/know how to do.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/seandexter?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=seandexter&preview=8840febc342822f45ecabde6265ebf08&mode=preview

I think that you should trigger color change a bit later, mean when second section is a bit higher. If you do not collapse text in header it works as expected. If intro text is collapsed second section is already behind point that trigger color change. Or you can make intro a bit higher when collapsed(eg. padding-bottom) to stop this trigger.