My Agency Website : SALOPARD PARISIEN

Hi everyone,

I would like to show you the website of my agency that I just finished - “SALOPARD PARISIEN". There will soon be updates on the mobile version and the addition of more work. I took about 2-3 weeks to create the art direction and the implementation on Webflow.

SALOPARD PARISIEN

I started by doing the art direction on photoshop and then took the time to take pictures for the work and montages. I also created various video montages to make the site more dynamic but also to present the overall work.

Thanks to the @PixelGeek Workshops that allowed me to advance so quickly! :pray:

I spent a lot of time working on animations but also to add a slideshow in Webgl. Not knowing how to code, Webflow really helped me, even if I’m sure that my code is not the most amazing.

Thank you to the forum and the Webflow team! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

awesome! :clap::clap::clap: love the transitions between slides

1 Like

Thanks a lot @lewis :pray: :blush:

Nice work @salopardparisien!

1 Like

Thank you for taking a look at my work! :raised_hands:

1 Like

vqGeMsr

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

I like the slide transitions. The full screen water effect is over used though. I am on a 12.9” iPad and the scroll left / right buttons were not easily visible.

I think the initial impact of your presentation is powerful, but as soon as I want to view your work, I wish the effect to fade into the background.

I would try using the effect on the homepage only, and even then don’t full screen it, try to lure the user into scrolling or doing something by using the effect to create contrast with non-effect divs.

It is interesting though! Nice job on creativity.