Multiple Form Names / Sending to Multi Emails

Hi guys,

On my website, I have various forms. However, they need to redirect to another email address / come into the same email address with a different form name?

See Unsubscribe and https://www.uleska.com/request-demo as an example.

I need it so that when someone fills out the unsubscribe link, it comes through to an email with the form title UNSUBSCRIBE and when someone fills out a free demo link the heading on the email says FREE DEMO.

This doesn’t seem to be native in Webflow but surely there is a workaround?

Any help would be amazing as this is very important!

Thanks, guys!

It is not available in Webflow without using a third party form server which would allow notification email to be specified at a form level. I use usebasin.com. There are plenty mentioned in the University integrations section.

Try this one:

To send Webflow forms to different email addresses, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Webflow account and go to your project dashboard.

2. Select the project where your form is located.

3. Navigate to the page where the form is placed and select the form element.

4. In the right sidebar, click on the “Settings” tab.

5. Under the “Form Settings” section, locate the “Form Notification” option and click on it.

6. By default, Webflow sends form submissions to the primary account email address. To send the form to different email addresses, you’ll need to use custom code.

7. To implement custom code, click on the “Add Field” button under the “Custom Attributes” section.

8. In the field name, enter data-netlify-to.

9. In the field value, enter the email address where you want to receive form submissions. For example, if you want to send the form submissions to example1@example.com, enter that email address.

10. If you need to send the form to multiple email addresses, you can repeat steps 7-9 to add additional custom attributes. For each email address, create a new field with the name data-netlify-to and the corresponding email address as the value.

11. Save your changes.

By adding the custom code with the data-netlify-to attribute, you are instructing Webflow to send form submissions to the specified email addresses. When a user submits the form, the submissions will be sent to the designated email addresses instead of the primary account email.

Remember to publish your website for the changes to take effect.

I followed these steps but it doesn’t appear to do anything? The form still doesn’t go to the specified address, it just goes to the usual one configured in WF?

haha, yea, that makes no sense. AI is awesome :slight_smile:

If you want to send to different email addresses, then you have to handle form submissions yourself, outside of Webflow.

Usebasin was previously mentioned which is a good solution, but I like to use Make (Integromat).

It’s more flexibility solving all of my needs versus just one specific need.

You can submit your form to Make with a hidden form field (containing the email address) or add some simple rules within Make and then send a hard coded email address from there.

You can also store your emails in a Make Datastore or Airtable if you don’t want to expose them within your form.

Many times I’ll use a Lookup Table if I don’t want to expose my email addresses within a hidden form field.

So the form has an ID in the hidden field, it’s sent to Make which does a “lookup” in an Airtable or Make Datastore to get the email address.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Many thanks for the explanation, much appreciated!

I’ll checkout Make and see how I get on.

Cheers!

Is this really working? Can yo send us screenshots please?
I also dont see this:

1. Under the “Form Settings” section, locate the “Form Notification” option and click on it.

It doesn’t work. Ignore it.