Multi Version (not multi language)

Hello I have a website www.europeclouds.com with content in English
Multi Version (not multi-language) attached is an example of forbes website that I want to duplicate

FORBES

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @ArielMunafo, I might be able to help but just curious, what happens when they click the other version? Will it go to a page with content especially for, say, Asia?

Yes!
maybe using some variables that will mark the content per domain or country

Hm, not too sure yet about what you are trying to achieve.

But have you looked into collection pages? You can create each collection page and filter the content, change the text based on collection infos.

Then just create a dropdown link to each of the collection page.

I am not sure that I understand what you wrote.

Let say we have a home page for Uk & US and we have 5 articles that are on this page.
We have a total of 7 articles 6 are ok for UK but only 3 are also good for the US market
It is more clear now?

I am not sure that I understand what you wrote.

Let say we have a home page for Uk & US and we have 5 articles that are on this page.
We have a total of 7 articles 6 are ok for UK but only 3 are also good for the US market
It is more clear now?

Yeap I understand now.

Try to look into Collections and Filtering.

You can filter them based on the categories. I.e. if you dont categorise an article for US, it will not appear for US page.

Hi there!

You might find Geo Content tool helpful.

It can help you alter almost any content on the webpage as location-specific, not only articles, but also banners, texts, images, etc. On the webpage, it could be set to display content only relevant to your visitors’ geolocations based on their IPs. The inbuilt HTML editor and geolocation HTML classes are easy to use.

Hope it helps!