Multi Step Form Skips CTA - Mobile Only

Hey guys–

On a new project I’ve been working on, I set it up like a multi-step form using a slider to give more of a walkthrough feeling to the user.

I’ve gotten pretty far down the process and works great on most devices, and the final CTA which prompts user to a form is only supposed to appear on the final slide.

However, on mobile the way I have it set up you’ll notice on Safari and Chrome, it skips the final slide and it looks like a user is being prompted to the form without actually finishing the whole multi-step process. Therefore, on second to last hero slide, they tap and immediately skip to the form. Trying to fix this issue, and some help would be much appreciated.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/trytootles?preview=2eff3d1cfdee00cffd0a22814633a76c

p.s. you may have to test on your own device since Webflow mobile tool makes it seem like it’s working fine. I’ve gotten a few headaches off this one haha…let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
JL

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.