Move colum elements in mobile view?

hi,
i have a problem with columns in mobile view.
on normal size i have two columns
the left column has a slider and the right has a h1 and paragraph and list.
on mobile these display----- slider - h1 - p -list
this makes sense obviously but on mobile i want it to display ----
h1 - slider - p - list

any ideas?
thank you

Hi @hip, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

basically the two columns are stacked in mobile view.
i want to move the h1 in the below column to above the slider (which is the first column)
thanks

i don’t actually have google chrome lol. just realised i need it. this is not a bug though so…
i would would rather not share the read only if thats ok. hopefully you get what i mean from the description.

thanks

Hi @hip, by default, columns always collapse from left to right, so elements in Column 1 (left column) will always be on top of contents in Column 2 (right column). There are some alternate design workarounds, @thewonglv has made a nifty example in our demokit site.

Take a peek at it here: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/demokit?preview=72388b288a26874be319ca1f7412d4eb
Click on the page titled “Responsive Alternating Content”

I hope this helps, Cheers, Dave :slight_smile:

hi,
sorry for late response. … the link you sent just says i doo not have permission for it?
thanks

Hi @hip, the link was changed. I corrected it and you should now be able to access it without trouble.

1 Like

ok thanks, that’s great as its exactly what i want but i don’t get how thats working… i had a play around for a while but ??? i cant work out how that works…i removed the reverse styles but they were still round the right way ?
please help me understand whats going on. would be great if there were videos explaining all those pages.
thanks