Mouse Recommendation

My stock HP mouse has pooped out. I need to buy a new one. I bought the Microsoft Ergonomic and it’s awful (IMO). Super uncomfortable on my hand (makes it cramp up), it’s not very accurate to the movement of my hand, and I just don’t like it overall. I’m going to return it…

To avoid getting another shit mouse, does anyone have any recommendations? Doesn’t have to be fancy, just something comfortable and good for design.

Thanks!

Everyone’s hand is different. Why not go to a local store like best buy or Fry’s electronics and demo the mouses on display.

I’m personally using the Logitech MX master. It’s fat and has a lot of buttons I can program.

My wife likes the newest apple mouse which is super flat. (I hate it)

Personally I like the Apple mouse because of it’s capability of scrolling x and z, pretty useful to be able to navigate horizontally into a document on Illustrator or Photoshop.

But I understand people don’t like it as it’s flat.

1 Like

I would recommend this :wink:

https://us-store.wacom.com/Product/intuos-pro-s01#/undefined1

1 Like

Kensington Orbit trackball.

I don’t think I would go back to a mouse.

I personally love the new Apple mouse… It’s flat, light-weight and it charges really fast for wireless connectivity.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I’m probably going to go with the MX Master.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.