Mobile Optimisation

Hi!

Hope you are well and I was wondering if someone could help me with the mobile optimisation? I think it is an easy mistake I left somewhere but I am looking at the screen over one hour and cannot find what I did wrong…

Not sure why but the quote and picture looks super bad on the mobile version… Could someone have a quick look into this please?

Please see the link below for your reference

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/renatas-groovy-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=renatas-groovy-project&preview=6d3b0417005d069fde5fa13533436070&pageId=5f8acb82701101d6be679308&mode=preview

Thanks!

Hi! The quote and picture on the desktop looks good but on the mobile device it is looking really bad…

Hello Isabella,

In order to help you as much as possible we would need a bit more detailed expllanation as to which specific sections look bad and a live link to see how it actually looks on mobile since webflow designer isn’t the most accurate when it comes to mobile view.

Cheers.

Hi Uros! Happy Monday and Thank you for trying to help me with this one!

For your reference, I attached the screenshot for ‘desktop’ and ‘mobile devices’.

On the mobile device, the picture goes on top of the quote so I need to change the layout of it.

Is that something you could help me with?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Renata

Hey Renata,

Heree’s a loom video with some tips that you can use:

Webflow Experts at Flow Ninja Support Team.