Mobile Only Changes

Is there any way to make mobile-only design changes? I tried to change the classes on the mobile edits but it keeps changing everything else. Thank you in advance for your help!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @wmostafa12

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

you could create separate classes for instance “desktop title” for the title section on PC view and “mobile portrait title” for the title on mobile portait view.

@PixelGeek Thanks for the reply, apologies for the lack of supporting context. I’m used to building out mobile first and that has been what I’ve been doing with the attached layout. I don’t want to mess with mobile and am having a hard time now isolating context on desktop and setting that layout up without changes to mobile.

@PixelGeek I was thinking you may even need more context, I promise I’m getting the hang of this ha. Here’s a link to the site - http://wally-mostafas-portfolio.webflow.io/

And a few more screen grabs showing the style panes

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.