My navmenu intermittently “flickers” on open.
Things I have tried:
- Removing custom code (including the link stagger effect)
- Removing interactions
- Adjusting layout/positioning parameters
Somethings that worked but is not ideal:
- Changing from “over right” to “dropdown” makes the problem go away.
- Copy/pasted the component to a new project. The flicker goes away but there’s nothing else on the page so not 100% sure if it’s something in the navbar or on the actual page then…
- Sometimes it flickers, sometime not. Seems worse when it’s clicked quickly (i.e. small time interval between open and close).
Here is my public share link: Webflow - Sheila Reddy