Mobile Nav Menu | Sub-menu partially hidden and with button issues

Hi All,

I need your assistance in resolving a few odd issues with the mobile nav menu. The primary menu links all appear properly. However, upon clicking into the links, the secondary menu links are not fully visible.

In addition, some links are not clickable on mobile as they overlap primary menu links (i.e. when you try to click on a secondary menu link, it will click on the primary menu link that appears underneath it. For example, if I try to click Client Data in the secondary menu it will click on Partners.

Finally, the secondary menus get cut off on the right and bottom of their menus if they overlap the primary menu dropdown area.

Here is my Read-Only preview link: Webflow - LoreIO 2019-May_draft

Please let me know if you need further clarification on the issues. Happy to provide more details. Thank you as always!

Hi, just wanted to give this topic a nudge as I still have not been able to figure out what is causing this issue. I appreciate any suggestions or guidance. Thank you!

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/billy-budd-filmproduksjon?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=billy-budd-filmproduksjon&preview=42ad44d0a02d40bb5b6816b46e452843&pageId=5f6b65b6028f9e5b5f598ef7&mode=preview

Hi Marius, I have not as of yet.