Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Mobile animation Issue - Not sure what I have done?

Morning all,

A little help is needed (again). Really appreciate you guys so if someone can help - superb!

Loom video Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

I’m a pukka newbie at all this so thank you so much for the help!

Many thanks,

Phil

Here is my public share link: (Webflow - Octavia Zydel Ltd)

Your interaction triggers are enabled only for desktop, so you need to enable for others as well.

You can easily enable the interaction but you’ll need quite some work to make it work with smaller screens. Your contents are overlapping, you should make that [x] button work to exit the popup.

If you watch the video, you’ll see that for tablet and below, there is a new animation being built for MOBILE only - if you look at your screen shot, the bottom one on the list.

Make sense?

Oh ok, I checked it again and your Discipline Content is made hidden for smaller screen. So now you’ve to add Show/Hide interaction as well for Discipline Content.

1 Like

Is that not what I have done with the bottom one?

Ahhhhhh - not I have not. It is the close button isnt it!

My gosh hahaha. It’s the little things. Good job you have my back!

Yes it happens, for a second I was also confused I thought there are 2 same actions.

Anyway, happy it’s working for you now :+1:

Problem I now have is the iPad 12.9 version does not work. It’s like whack-a-mole.

I don’t have my iPad with me right now, so I can’t check it.

But one thing I recommend you is that, use one interaction when possible.

For your Card you can work with one interaction, all the actions are same except for the Card size so create a separate on for this and enable for Desktop only.

So for the main Card interaction you can enable for all the screen. There you just have to use Actions for Hide/Show and Move only.

Your two interactions have many Actions in common so make one for the same Actions and for the rest create another interaction.