Migrating from Memberstack + Webflow to Webflow Memberships

Guys!

Has anyone migrated from the Memberstack-Webflow integration to Webflow Memberships so far?

I know this is rather new since Membership is so fresh. But that’s potentially something that a lot of people will be working on. I’m considering doing this refactor and would love to see how it’s done without losing a lot of users in the process. Any insights?

Thanks,
Lucas

Howdy @lucaswein! Welcome to the community :wave:

I can’t say for sure, but I believe that since Memberships is still in beta you aren’t able to use it for production projects just yet. That said, there’s nothing stopping you from planning the transition now and testing it out on a duplicate project to make sure there are no surprises when it goes live. I’d imagine there may also be some useful updates to the product prior to launch based on the feedback Webflow has received so far.

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest posting to the Webflow Insiders Community under the Memberships section (which you should have access to as a beta tester) as that will put your question in front of folks who have had time with the product. Seeing as not everyone here in the forum has access to Memberships just yet, it’s probably best to keep discussions within that private community for the time being.

Don’t hestiate to reach out if you have any other questions otherwise good luck on the migration testing!

1 Like

Thanks for being so thoughtful in your answer!
How do I get to the Webflow Insiders Community? Is this a Slack workspace?

Hey @lucaswein if you signed up for the Memberships beta, there is an invite in the email to join others in a community space just for discussing the beta the beta.

1 Like

Webflow membership is new but I am already building full platform that allows videos editors to make simple showcase – I see it’s somewhat possible but I am betting that when logic and membership will come together

It will be crazy powerful, Let see