Menu stay open back home

Hi,

I follow the portfolio tutorial but when I’m back to the home page the menu stay open.
portfolio-e021dc.webflow.io

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Mood

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Webflow Forums! :wave:

I took a look at your site and the menu appears to be working as expected for me. If you are seeing other behavior on your end, can you send me a screen recording of what you see (CloudApp or Quicktime work well)?

see the menu when I’m back to home
CloudApp

Hi @Mood

Thanks for sharing that video. I took a look and was able to see the error in preview mode in the Designer. There is a known issue right now where page load interactions can sometimes fail to trigger within preview mode.

That said, it looks like the project is working as expected on the live site. I did also find a workaround that will help. Set the navmenu to display: none in the Style Panel (GIF showing this).

I’ve reported this issue to our team and we will continue to investigate it. I’ll post back here with more details as soon as I have them.

thanks for your help it work.

Now I have a new problem my animation on “portfolio” work on preview only if I preview with the page

now the menu stay close before

Hi @Mood

If you are running into an issue with an interaction, can you please create a new post under the interaction help category with as much detail as possible? :slight_smile:

https://discourse.webflow.com/c/help/interactions

Prior to posting, you may also consider doing a quick search of that category to see if any other community member has run into the same problem

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.