Menu from tablet down gone crazy

Hi Guys,
Need some help if possible… My site has been fine for months, then I needed to alter some text, t was altered but now the menu system has gone to pot in tablet view down and I cant work out why. Can anyone shed any light on this please, the menu seems to be off the left of the screen.

Thanks in advance

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elationav?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elationav&preview=c33c5af1ce065ea1b6dd162207894bd9&mode=preview

The items named droplist when opened are set to have really weird negative margins with absolute positioning. I you set it to relative with no margins on either side for all of them it should fix it. You may need to rebuild a lot of how it works though. Sorry!

1 Like

Hi @DFink

Thank you for your quick reply. I had gone over the total navbar comprehensively but obviously missed the messed up minus margins and also some unknown divs that had made it in there to also add to the mess. Sometimes you just look at a situation for so long you go blind to the obvious.

All fixed now.

John

1 Like