Menu Button working not correct

Hi. I get a problem with the Menu Button on Mobile size (only home page). In preview everything OK, but after publish Menu button not working, only have blinking. Please help with this problem. Thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK to published site
(Read-Only link)

I already know the problem. It’s problem with the script for sync two sliders. Could somebody check this? Where is a mistake?

var Webflow = Webflow || ; Webflow.push(function() { // Store cached references to nav elements var sourceNav = $(‘#sourceNav’); var targetNav = $(‘#targetNav’); // Every 200ms setInterval(function() { // Find the index of source slideNav button’s active class var index = sourceNav.children(‘.w-active’).index(); // Update target slider by triggering a “tap” event on the targetNav corresponding slide button targetNav.children().eq(index).trigger(‘tap’); }, 200); // End interval }); // End ready function </script

Hi @Oleksandr_Negodov,

Your published site has a password protection, so we can’t see the problem :slight_smile:

Oh sorry, I forget about this. I have switched off the password.

Definitely something with that slider at the top of the page. Not sure what, but once you remove it, the menu works fine.

I suggest to rebuild this slider. And if I may, with less grid elements :smile:

Yes, without slider works correct. Something with a slider, I would know what exactly)

I already know the problem. It’s problem with the script for sync two sliders. Could somebody check this? Where is a mistake?

var Webflow = Webflow || []; Webflow.push(function() { // Store cached references to nav elements var sourceNav = $('#sourceNav'); var targetNav = $('#targetNav'); // Every 200ms setInterval(function() { // Find the index of source slideNav button's active class var index = sourceNav.children('.w-active').index(); // Update target slider by triggering a "tap" event on the targetNav corresponding slide button targetNav.children().eq(index).trigger('tap'); }, 200); // End interval }); // End ready function </script

Problem is solved:

var Webflow = Webflow || []; Webflow.push(function() { // Store cached references to nav elements var sourceNav = $('#sourceNav'); var targetNav = $('#targetNav'); var savedIndex = 0 // Every 200ms setInterval(function() { // Find the index of source slideNav button's active class var index = sourceNav.children('.w-active').index(); if (savedIndex != index) { // Update target slider by triggering a "tap" event on the targetNav corresponding slide button targetNav.children().eq(index).trigger('tap'); } savedIndex = index }, 200); // End interval }); // End ready function </script