Many options missing from Windows version of Webflow

Hello, I am trying to follow the tutorials that Weblow provides on their website. However, they teach their content on Macs and I use a windows PC. Alot of the instructions and commands I simply can’t fulfill. For example there is no “override alignment” option on the windows version,. So I can’t even figure out how to align a divblock inside of flex container. Please see images for for reference.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-6005a2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=portfolio-6005a2&preview=8c74499e7cd76a110998a9468f024026&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @Jeff_Nevels,

I don’t think there is a difference between Mac and PC for the webflow designer. I think you are looking at an old versions of the designer. If you want to override the alignment of an element click on alignment and then select reset.
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.18.13 PM
I hope this helps.

@Jeff_Nevels and @Pablo_Cortes yes, this is an older interface. It normally says so at the bottom of the video. There’s no difference between mac and pc when it comes to webflow since it’s an online software, not a download like photoshop.

What are you trying to achieve? Everything’s still possible within the new UI, it’s just in a new location

1 Like