Export not working as expected

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Biggets_Zone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Can you please post the site Read-Only links so that we can take a look at your site?

Please notice that once a site is exported you’ll receive a zip file with the site HTML pages, CSS and JS files and an assets folder - all these are linked to assure that your site keeps working as expected.

Changing the source code might affect the file linking and eventually break the site - to have a better understanding of the issue, can you please provide more details, such as which files are you editing?

Thanks in advance, and I’ll be standing by for your response.

I want to export my new changes but i am not able to export
so please tell me how to export code

Can you give more details? Are you on a paid plan? You need at least the Lite plan to export.

Hi @Stas_Kibe @Biggets_Zone

Thanks for posting about this.

Our team was made aware of the issue this morning and our engineers are working at high priority to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I’ll definitely keep you updated and post back to this thread when I have more information.

​Thanks in advance for your patience!

1 Like

Hi @Stas_Kibe @Biggets_Zone

Our team was able to push a fix for this — can you please refresh the Designer and try exporting again?

​Please let me know if this solves the problem :bowing_man:

Thank you! All is good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.