Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Managing CMS using some other platform

Hello!
I’m creating an e-commerce site where 3rd party sellers can sell their products on our site. Is there any way through which my sellers can add/draft their products? I tried using PhoneFlow (a mobile app for CMS Management, but it didn’t work). Is there any possibility of creating a form that can automatically draft the product in the CMS?

Thanks in advance

Hey @Shakthi_Palraj this is definitely possible.

You will need to use a tool like zapier or integromat. I personally prefer integromat.

When a user fills out a form on your site, you can trigger a work flow which can then create a CMS item/product.

Really cool stuff you can do with the integration.

Wow, that seems great! Thanks for sharing. Can you please share the step-by-step procedure on how to make this possible using Integromet?

Thanks again!

Funny enough I’m working on building out a resource like this right now. Probably won’t be fully ready for a week or so. But I’ll send it over once it’s done. :+1:

1 Like

Okay, sure! Thanks a bunch :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like you’ll have a great resource coming your way soon, but in the mean time I’ve got a screencast walking through exactly this that may help you…

1 Like

Funny enough @ChrisDrit I built my whole process on those videos. Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice! :pray: I’d love to hear more about that :slightly_smiling_face: Please reach out to me, my email is listed on NoCodeQuest.com

1 Like