Making a site cloneable

This may be a stupid question, but I can’t figure out how to make my site cloneable. When I search for how to do it, all I get is answers to "how to clone a site, not how to “make my site cloneable, so someone else can clone it”. I’ve seen mention of a green button, but I don’t see one on my site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Alf, you’ll find it under site settings in the dashboard, I think on the General tab.
First you select the option to share it to Made in Webflow, and then inside of the settings screen that appears you have the option to allow others to clone it.

Hey, thanks Michael, for your suggestion. I tried that, but as far as I can tell that only gives you a Read Only linkl

Sorry, meant to say, Read Only link

Unless I am missing something somewhere. Check out the screenshot

You’re in the designer, you need to be in the dashboard site settings.

Hmm, well. As far as I can tell, I’m not in the Designer. Take a look at this screenshot

So, when I click the Share button here, I get the Read Only pop-up

Ah thanks got it, I see the confusion. Yes that’s not what share is for.

Scroll down, you’ll find the Made in Webflow options at the bottom of one of the tabs.

Thank you so much Michael. I did find the setting, eventually, ha ha. I don’t know why, but I was looking for different wording; something with ‘cloneable’, I guess. But even after I found the form, the button to make it cloneable was greyed out. I couldn’t figure out for the longest time that it was the fact that I hadn’t made my profile ‘public’. I did get it eventually. Can’t thank you enough.

1 Like

To find the elusive green button mentioned in various forums and discussions, it seems to be missing from my interface. I’ve scoured the settings and documentation but have yet to locate the option to make a page cloneable for collaboration or development purposes.