Make Scroll Bar Visible even when not scrolling

Hi!

So our website has a section showcasing a few dozen clients (under “View Case Studies”). On mobile, this section is wide, so visitors have to scroll horizontally to view all of the clients. I like this, but I am wondering if it’s possible to have a fixed scroll bar so that visitors know it’s a scrollable section.

Right now, the scroll bar only shows up if a viewer scrolls. I want it fixed/constantly visible.

TIA!
Michelle

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/promenadesoftware-fac1d82-b0cd3c44f7c28?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=promenadesoftware-fac1d82-b0cd3c44f7c28&preview=a98e28877b6cd603eccf0025bae3198f&workflow=preview

I don’t see the “horizontal scroll” but if you mean the “desktop grid” element, you can just go to “size” and for “overflow” choose “scroll”.
Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 3.07.53 PM

Hi Denise! Thanks for your answer! Forgive me if I’m misreading, but I don’t think that is the answer to my question.

The client section already scrolls horizontally, but only in mobile view. I don’t want to change that. I just want to know how to make the scroll bar visible even when not scrolling.

For example, this webflow discourse page scrolls up and down. However, I can only see the scroll bar when I’m actually scrolling. How can I make it so that the scroll bar is visible even when I’m not scrolling?

Hi Michelle. If I’m understanding you, the scroll bar (in the client logo section) seems to show constantly now, when there’s overflow content. Did you use the overflow=scroll solution that I sent or something else?