Still No Fix for CMS Issues

Hi @spok

First off, thanks so much for sharing this candid feedback.

You definitely bring up a lot of good points. The main cause for these rich text issues is a major update we made recently. You can read more on this here, but the gist is we have completely refactored how text is edited across Webflow (CMS, Designer, Editor).

That said, a lot of the issues originally reported have been resolved (i.e this and this).

However, this issue that you mentioned is definitely concerning:

The biggest issue I noticed was that whole parts of content had just disappeared, and this was throughout my whole site.

Iā€™m happy to investgiate this further for you ā€” can you reach out to our Support Team directly and provide more details about this?

Regarding not receiving specific notifications of the issues; we definitely could have done better with communicating the issues. Unfortunately, the impact from these content editor issues was a bit sporadic and only affected some users.

We definitely want to make sure there are no more content Editor bugs lurking around, though. Our team is standing by for your bug report with more details.

Thanks again for voicing your concerns here ā€” we definitely appreciate the feedback :slight_smile: