Mailchimp Groups

Anyone have a solution to this? By solution I mean, use a native webflow form to connect to a mailchimp group.

I know how to do this using the MC embed form and passing to a group, but I don’t want to do this.
I’d like to use the native form, as I have complete styling control without having to go through hoops.

This must be possible in some way, because other form vendors do this. Sumo, for instance, if someone fills out a form you can select the list AND the group…

Hoping a person chimes in here :slight_smile:

Everything you need should be in this thread, as I was able to do it. Essentially you stick an HTML embed component somewhere in your form with code from the MC embed form. In order to get the group code from the MC embed form, your group field needs to be visible. That’s done in the MC form construction page.

Here’s what I’ve got in there:

<div class="mc-field-group input-group" style="display:none">
<strong>Subscriber Groups </strong>
<ul>
<li><input type="checkbox" value="1" name="group[10397][1]" id="mce-group[10397]-10397-0">
<label for="mce-group[10397]-10397-0">Company News</label></li>
</ul>
</div>

You want to strip out the code for groups that you don’t want to make the user a part of. Trust me on that one. Don’t leave it in there as value=“0”, it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply… I understand how to do this with the mailchimp embed code.
What I’m looking for is to have a webflow form connected to mailchimp and pass the info to a specific group… i.e. native group integration not just list integration.
You have a lot more styling options with the WF forms than you do with MC’s, so I’d rather just style the native form and not inject separate code.

Hi @breezedigitalmedia did you ever find a solution to this?

I’m having the same problem.

I have embedded the code given by DIU into my webflow form - but unsure what (if anything) I need to change in order for this to integrate with my lists…

Any help would be amazing!!

How to add subscribers to Mailchimp groups with Webflow’s native form:

1. Set your ID and Name fields in Webflow’s input settings to the name value found in Mailchimps form embed code:

1. Set the Choice values in Webflow equal to the value’s found in Mailchimp’s embed form (they’ll be numerical):

Can you add more details here? I am not able understand if I need to add radio buttons in this case or how the form looks. Which element needs to be added for Mailchimp Groups?