Low PageSpeed score

Hi all,

I am having some issues with my WebFlow site. The site only scores a 72 on Google’s PageSpeed ranking because of 2 issues present.

I’ll try to translate the issues as accurately as possible.

Issue 1: Remove render blocking resources
Points to a .css file and a .js file. I have no idea how to tackle these, is anyone able to help?

Issue 2: Remove unused JavaScript
Points to a .js file. I thought WebFlow automatically removes unused JavaScript from the site?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/erikois?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=erikois&preview=4f91bc94adeef8afd0b994af65b537c3&mode=preview

I’ve attached 2 photos that show the results from PageSpeed mobile category.

Hey markus.

I don’t think you have to worry about this. The PageSpeed score can be a bit misleading sometimes.

The absolute biggest thing that slows down sites is the images and videos. The js and css files are so small that they basically do not affect the speed at all. A score of 72 is acceptable and as long as you are not having any issues with the site when published you don’t have to worry about it.

There is a option in the site settings to minify js and css files. You can try that to be on the safe side.

Felix