Lottie animation menu issues

Hi there I’m having a weird issue with using a lottie animation for the menu/hamburger button.

When I preview the site I have to click the menu button once and then a second time for the menu button to animate. After that clicking multiple times triggers the animation back and forth correctly until I refresh the page. The lottie file also starts at the end of the frame despite having the ‘initial state’ set at 0%
This only happens when I use a custom animation.

If I use the dedicated ‘Lottie playback’ I have no issues, but I am unable to control the speed like I would be able to with a custom animation.

Here is my test link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-4776f2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=test-4776f2&preview=ea0db090e5245bb2b419dd596370be9f&mode=preview

Since I created the animation I could easily change it in after effects, but I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why I am having these issues in webflow?

Thanks for the help!

Did you ever solve this? I’m having the exact same problem…

To be honest, I can’t say I can replicate the problem. The issue seems to have fixed itself?
If you want you can send me a copy of your website’s read-only link and I can look into the issue for you.