Hello, We are looking for WebFlow Developers. Please refer the JD mentioned below.
Company - Needl
Website - www.needl.ai
You’ll work on team-based projects in a variety of areas including front-end web development and mobile development. Responsible for the maintenance and development of website and mobile applications including internal sites and portals, dashboards etc.
- Design, develop, manage, build and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience.
Working experience – 2 to 4 years.
Proven experience with WebFlow experience.
Advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness.
Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms.
Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
Good understanding of CMS collections and items in WebFlow.
Excellent communication and time management skills.