Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Looking for critiques

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/k-co-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=k-co-website&preview=47fe4887f089fee1014805477ec42087&pageId=6127c404e6cc711528e3a62b&workflow=preview

I also am having an issue where the footer shows a blue color that is not in the current design display and also, when clicking to Veterans Program page, the page gets locked and loads automatically as bottom preview.

Id appreciate the advice. Its my first site using webflow…and my first site ever.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @coliolie

Welcome to Webflow and congratulations on your first site. You did pretty well in making your first website. The thing that stood out to me was the spacing between elements on your site. Make sure you give your elements some room to breathe, otherwise they will look jumbled up.

Here is a playlist that might interest you and provide some value to you in building your website:
FREE Web Design Course 2020: Introduction to Web Design | Episode 1 - YouTube.

Also, I would recommend using either CSS Grid or Flexbox for your layout. Here is the Webflow University links for those lessons: Grid | Webflow University & Flexbox | Webflow University.

I know this maybe a lot, so let me know if you have any questions.

Your site looks pretty well for first experience.

Looks good. Image slider works well. Seems to render will on different screen sizes.

Maybe align the logo with the body text?
The feel is a little tight. Add a bit of padding in a few places, maybe?
Add padding under the first Header
Add a little padding for the pull quote on the left to pull it away from the gray bar.
(pull quotes don’t need full stops at the end)
Veteran Program in the nav bar should be in caps for consistency

But nothing beyond that. So impressive work!

Thanks so much @chris_loggins ! One question, I am trying to figure out how to create a split screen layout, half sticky, half scrolling but for some reason I can’t quite get it. Not sure if its because I am using columns when I shouldn’t or Div Blocks. Are you familiar?

@coliolie Here is a video that should help you achieve what you are looking to do: Creating a sticky layout - Webflow Tutorial - YouTube

Happy to help!

I would move the bottom menu to horizontal and fix this misspelling.