Looking for consultant to cover provide basic webflow support for 1-2 months

Hi All,

I am expecting a baby in 2 weeks, and am looking for someone who knows webflow, to provide support while I am gone in terms of website updates. Some of the support would be super basic like adding content to various collections, but we also may have some minor design work that is needed, either in webflow or just light graphic design.

I am Head of Marketing at my company and sort of do it all at the moment, I have some idea of the work that would be needed, but hoping to also get someone who can be on standby in case something needs to be updated.

Here is our site -Webflow - Chronicled.com

This would definitely be part-time work, and most likely on an as-needed basis. Don’t need to be super expert in webflow, just someone who knows the basics.

@mike6 Hi Mike, Congratulations on your new born! I’m happy to help. Do you have details of requirements for the support provided in the next 1-2 months. Also, do you have budget in mind?

@mike6 Hi Mike, are you still looking for help?

Hi Mike,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew