Long link doesn't reflow in mobile view

Hey guys,

My client pasted a long php link into the rich text via editor and it created an ugly stretch on the right side in mobile view, which breaks up the page width.

I understand that it is better to use link tool within editor and I have already reminded my client of that but I still think this is a strange bug. It doesn’t seem to happen with another long link just below it

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
Please go to Events and then find Pondicherry event

Hi @radmitry ,

Thanks for posting about this text wrapping issue. This definitely sounds like strange behavior.

When did it start occurring? Can you please let me know on which page/element you are seeing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Brando, I have only noticed it the other day, though we haven’t posted php links before.

Here is the exact page, the problem occurs in mobile layout http://rogercastillo.org/event/pondicherry-weekend-satsang-intensive

Thanks

Thanks for sharing that information @radmitry

After speaking with the team on this a bit more, this is expected behavior. Any long string of text that doesn’t have a space will not wrap to the next line.

For this specific link, are you able to use a hyper link? If not, you can also try using a url shortener like bit.ly.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Sure, we will use hyper or shorten it, just wanted to make sure it’s not a bug.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.