Long Blog Posts Hangs When Scrolling on Chrome Mobile Browser

Hello community,

I am currently experiencing a scrolling issue on my WordPress website using the Hueman Theme, specifically when using the Chrome browser on mobile devices. I have attempted various troubleshooting steps, but the problem persists.

Problem Summary:

• The scrolling behavior becomes laggy when quickly scrolling up and down on mobile Chrome.
  • The issue is noticeable, especially on pages with long articles, lists, or tables.
  • Other browsers do not exhibit this problem; it seems specific to mobile Chrome.

Here is a sample page to check issue

What I’ve Tried:

1. Deactivated all plugins, did not solve the problem
  2. Tweak the Hueman Theme settings, did not solve the problem
  3. Ensured my theme, plugins, and WordPress are up to date. Did not solve the issue
  4. Lastly, i changed to a default theme and the issue was solved. This imply that the issue is with the Hueman Theme.

I paid for pro version and contacted there support theme for assistance, but no help was rendered, reason i seek to get help here.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance from the community. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has expertise in troubleshooting mobile Chrome compatibility, your input would be greatly appreciated…

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your responses.

Best regards,
Samphina Academy