Logo & scrolling issues

hi everyone!

i’ve been working on a site and I’ve got an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. I suspect it’s something easy (and obvious), but I’ve tried about everything I can think of –––– without any luck.

while everything looks good in the webflow preview, when I load the published site on an iPhone 13 Pro or an iPad Mini 6gen, the center logo is squished.

additionally, when visiting the published events page (on either of the aforementioned devices), scrolling towards the bottom of the page works as expected. But, when I try to then scroll back up to the top of the page, the page stutters and is largely uncooperative.

any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/10dtla-06c556a2e940e68ebc715550798924cb?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=10dtla-06c556a2e940e68ebc715550798924cb&preview=38cf06b226930855f4d2cf9a6ffa8af9&workflow=preview

figured it out and decided i’d post my solution in case anyone else runs into this.
for the squished image, I found that I had the width of the image set to a pixel width, but also had min width set to 100%. once I adjusted that to auto the image rendered as expected.

for the scrolling issue: turns out I had overflow set to “hidden” on the desktop site which cascaded down to the mobile version. setting that to visible allowed me to scroll as expected.