Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Logo in top section obscured on mobile versions

Hi there,

I’m new to Webflow and am having a couple of issues with the mobile versions of our website.

The logo is obscured in the top section of the portrait and landscape mobile versions but not on Desktop/Tablet When I try to resize it for mobile only, it resizes everywhere.

Also, on the Management Team page on Desktop/Tablet I have three columns but only one on Mobile, which distorts the page. I would like to have Titles, Names and Email addresses adjacent to each other as per Desktop/Tablet. How can I fix this?

The site is: iehg.webflow.io

Many thanks in advance for your help!

IEHG2017

Here is my site Read-Only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/iehg?preview=7ccb841a84885689f5dabd041a6f8d9f

Did your issue resoved?

Hi @garymichael1313

I’m not sure if the issue got resolved with the top section logo. I created another Div Block to insert it in which could only be viewed in Mobile and made the previous Div Block only visible in Desktop/Tablet. Does that sound like the correct way of doing things?

I haven’t sorted my second issue with the Management Page however so any advice you had to offer there would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

iehg2017

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.